Idea is undoubtedly one of the fastest growing telecom network in India. If you an Idea prepaid user and you searching on Google for terms like ‘Idea Easy Share’ or ‘How to Transfer Internet Data from Idea to Idea’, then you have landed on right page. Idea Easy Share plan allows two or more idea sim card users to share Idea Plans. Idea Easy Share data plans for prepaid customers starts from as low as Rs. 158 which goes up to Rs. 958.
In this article we will tell you about idea easy share plan benefits like Internet Data, Local and National voice minutes and SMS for Idea Prepaid Subscribers. By using this article you can easily do idea internet Easy share plans recharge. Also read our article on how to take idea internet loan and latest idea tricks for free internet.
Idea Easy Share Plans
Idea prepaid subscribers can now share internet data from Idea to Idea. Idea subscibers can also share voice and SMS to multiple users within a single Idea Easy Share Plan. After successful recharge with a donor pack, idea customer needs to dial *121*121# to transfer internet data from Idea to Idea. The same number *121*121# is to be dialed for sharing minutes or SMS. A small service charge of Rs 1 – Rs 3 will be charged for using the service depending upon the quantity of benefit shared.
|Local+ National Min||110||250||450||700||1000|
Also Read : Activate DND in IDEA
What is Idea Easy Share ?
Idea Easy Share is nothing but a plan from Idea Mobile Service Provider for its Customers by which users can share data, voice and SMS benefits across multiple users at once. You can use Easy Share plan to transfer Internet data, voice minutes and SMS to your friends and family members.
This is bettre known as the simplest, fastest and most economical way of sharing tariff benefits between the linked Idea Numbers. Idea EasyShare tariff is available for both Prepaid & Postpaid customers. You are just a click away to enjoy idea easy sharing.
Also Read :
- All Idea USSD Codes
- How to Check 3G Internet Data Balance in Idea ?
- How to Check 2G Internet Data Balance in Idea ?
If your balance is below Rs.2 and you need balance in Emergency, you can now take Balance Loan in Idea!
How To Activate Idea Easy Share ?
In order to Activate Idea Easy Share, you need to follow the steps given below.
1) Open the Idea Cellular Website.
2) Login To Your idea Account by Entering your Idea Number & Password. Create an Account if you don’t have it.
3) Choose Your Pack Buy Doner Packs. Alternatively, Dial Ussd Code (*121*121#) on your Mobile Phone.
4) Once you dial the USSD Code you will see a USSD menu where Share Data can be seen as the 2nd option. Other two options will be there to share Voice Calls and SMS.
5) If you want to Share Data in Idea, Select the 2nd option and press Call button.
6) Follow the on screen instructions on your Mobile Phone to transfer or share internet data from Idea to Idea. Note : The same procedure is for sharing Voice Calls and SMS.
This is our article on Idea Easy Share Plans and ‘How to Activate Idea Easy Share’. If you liked the article, please share it with your family and friends via Facebook & Google+.
Other Idea Articles :