If you are searching for “ How to get Data Loan in Tata Docomo ” or “ trick to take internet loan in Tata Docomo”, you have landed on the right page, as in this article we are going to tell you how to take internet loan in Tata Docomo. Tata Docomo is one of India’s best mobile service providers. Now you can take internet CREDIT from Tata Docomo and opt to pay later. You can easily take GPRS Loan from Tata Docomo in an Emergency situation when your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, read our article on Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Tricks and to Activate Tata Docomo DND.
Requirements to get Data Loan in Tata Docomo :
- Tata Docomo Number should be Prepaid ( Tata Docomo Data loan Service is available in postpaid Sim Cards).
- The Tata Docomo SIM card must be at least 90 Days old to get Data loan on your Number.
- You should not any outstanding loans on your Tata Docomo Number.
- One must Have a Working Mobile Phone with Active Tata Docomo Sim Card to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
Click Here for : Tata Docomo USSD Codes
If anytime you are out of your Balance and your want Balance, you can read our article on how to take Talktime Loan in Tata Docomo ?
How to get Data Loan in Tata Docomo ?
In order to get 2G/3G Data Loan in Tata Docomo you need to follow the process mentioned below.
Also Read :
To get 2G/3G Data Loan in Tata Docomo
- To get advance Internet Loan in Tata Docomo, you need to Dial *369# and follow the on screen options.
After dialing the above USSD Code and taking the desired loan amount, Tata Docomo data loan will be credited to your number with 1-day validity.
After 48 hours, the amount along with Rs.1 or Rs.2 interest will be deducted from your Tata Docomo Main Balance.
Hope that now you know How to get Internet Loan in Tata Docomo SIM Card. If you still have any issues regarding the Tata Docomo Internet Loan process, you can put up your questions in the comments below. If you liked our article on “How to get Data Loan in Tata Docomo SIM”, don’t forget to share it with your friends & family via Facebook & Google+.
Other Tata Docomo Articles :