Airtel is known to be one of the largest Mobile Service providers in India. Recently Bharti Airtel added a new service i.e. Airtel Balance Transfer Service for its prepaid subscribers in India. This is one of the latest service offered by Airtel to its prepaid customers. If you are searching for Airtel balance transfer code then you have landed at the right page. Earlier we wrote about how to transfer internet balance from Airtel to Airtel. Today, in this article we have listed the ways to Transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel.
This Balance Transfer in Airtel is quite useful service when you are short of balance or you have no balance in your mobile number for making an urgent call. By using this service, the Indian Airtel customers can send balance from Airtel to Airtel.
Also Read :
What is Balance Transfer ?
A lot of people are familiar with Balance Transfer process but let us tell you more about it. Balance Transfer is a process by which you can transfer your mobile balance or talktime to another mobile number. We can easily perform Airtel money transfer from one Airtel mobile to another Airtel mobile. Please note that you cannot transfer Airtel mobile balance to other networks like Aircel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. An important point to note is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the sender and receiver mobile numbers are on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Airtel USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel ?
Let us now tell you the process to transfer balance from Airtel. This can be done by the Airtel balance transfer USSD code. In the steps given below, we have mentioned the Airtel Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow the steps given below for Balance Transfer in Airtel :-
- Open your phone dialer and Dial *141#
- A Menu will pop-up on your Mobile phone like the one given below :
- 1) Share Talk time
2) Buy happy hours Pack
3) Take Loan/Ask for Talk time
4) Gift Pack
5) Call me Back Sms
- Select “Share Talk Time” (1st option available in the menu).
- Enter “1” to “Share talk time”, and Press the “Send” button.
- Enter the mobile number on which you want to transfer balance.
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- That’s it! And your balance will be transferred to the desired number within 5 minutes.
Also Read :
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, it costs a minimal amount to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- For using Balance transfer service the Airtel user should be an Airtel customer for at least 3 months.
- Remember that the only the main Account Balance can be transferred.
- Balance Transfer service is available only for Airtel prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer amount must be either of these : Rs. 5,10,20,30.
- You can do up to 5 balance transfers in a day.
Hope our article on Airtel Balance Transfer trick is useful to you. If you liked our article on “How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel ”, you can share it with your friends and family on Facebook & Google+.
Related Articles :