Tata Docomo is known to be one of the largest Mobile Service providers in India. Recently Tata Docomo added a new service i.e. Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Service for its prepaid subscribers in India. This is one of the latest service offered by Tata Docomo to its prepaid customers. If you are searching for Tata Docomo balance transfer code then you have landed at the right page. Today, in this article we have listed the ways to transfer balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo .
This Balance Transfer in Tata Docomo is quite useful service when you are short of balance or you have no balance in your mobile number for making an urgent call. By using this service, the Indian Tata Docomo customers can send balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo.
Also Read :
What is Balance Transfer ?
A lot of people are familiar with Balance Transfer process but let us tell you more about it. Balance Transfer is a process by which you can transfer your mobile balance or talktime to another mobile number. We can easily perform Tata Docomo money transfer from one Tata Docomo mobile to another Tata Docomo mobile. Please note that you cannot transfer Tata Docomo mobile balance to other networks like Aircel, Idea, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone etc. An important point to note is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the sender and receiver mobile numbers are on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Tata Docomo USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo ?
Let us now tell you the process to transfer balance from Tata Docomo. This can be done by the Tata Docomo balance transfer USSD code. In the steps given below, we have mentioned the Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow the steps given below for Balance Transfer in Tata Docomo :-
- Type text message as BT<SPACE>Mobile Number<SPACE>Amount and send to 54321.
- You will get a Transaction ID via SMS for reference.
- Each balance transfer SMS to 54321 will be charged at Re.1 (For example BT 9876543211 50 and send to 54321).
- Where 9876543211 is mobile number and 50 is transfer amount.
Also Read :
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, it costs a minimal amount to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo
- For using Balance transfer service the Tata Docomo user should be a Tata Docomo customer for at least 3 months.
- Remember that the only the main Account Balance can be transferred.
- Balance Transfer service is available only for Tata Docomo prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer amount must be either of these : Rs. 5,10,20,50.
- You can do up to 5 balance transfers in a day.
Hope our article on Tata Docomo Balance Transfer trick is useful to you. If you liked our article on “How to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo”, you can share it with your friends and family on Facebook & Google+. You might also want to see this interesting website :- http://www.yourwebschool.com
Related Articles :