Aircel is known to be one of the largest Mobile Service providers in India. Recently Aircel added a new service i.e. Aircel Balance Transfer Service for its prepaid subscribers in India. This is one of the latest service offered by Aircel to its prepaid customers. If you are searching for Aircel balance transfer code then you have landed at the right page. Today, in this article we have listed the ways to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel.
This Balance Transfer in Aircel is quite useful service when you are short of balance or you have no balance in your mobile number for making an urgent call. By using this service, the Indian Aircel customers can send balance from Aircel to Aircel.
Also Read :
What is Balance Transfer ?
A lot of people are familiar with Balance Transfer process but let us tell you more about it. Balance Transfer is a process by which you can transfer your mobile balance or talktime to another mobile number. We can easily perform Aircel money transfer from one Aircel mobile to another Aircel mobile. Please note that you cannot transfer Aircel mobile balance to other networks like Tata Docomo, Idea, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone etc. An important point to note is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the sender and receiver mobile numbers are on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Aircel USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel ?
Let us now tell you the process to transfer balance from Aircel. This can be done by the Aircel balance transfer USSD code. In the steps given below, we have mentioned the Aircel Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow the steps given below for Balance Transfer in Aircel :-
- Enter the Aircel to Aircel balance transfer ussd code *122*666# and click on the call button.
- Now you will reach Aircel USSD menu where you need to select the option to share your balance.
- After that you need to enter Aircel mobile number to transfer your balance.
- Finally, press the “send” button and you’re done!
Also Read :
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, it costs a minimal amount to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo
- For using Balance transfer service the Aircel user should be a Aircel customer for at least 3 months.
- Remember that the only the main Account Balance can be transferred.
- Balance Transfer service is available only for Aircel prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer amount must be either of these : Rs. 5,10,20,50.
- You can do up to 5 balance transfers in a day.
Hope our article on Aircel Balance Transfer trick is useful to you. If you liked our article on “How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel”, you can share it with your friends and family on Facebook & Google+.
Related Articles :