Vodafone is known to be one of the largest Mobile Service providers in India. Recently Vodafone added a new service i.e. Vodafone Balance Transfer Service for its prepaid subscribers in India. This is one of the latest service offered by Vodafone to its prepaid customers. If you are searching for Vodafone balance transfer code then you have landed at the right page. Today, in this article we have listed the ways to Transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
This Balance Transfer in Vodafone is quite useful service when you are short of balance or you have no balance in your mobile number for making an urgent call. By using this service, the Indian Vodafone customers can send balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
Also Read :
What is Balance Transfer ?
A lot of people are familiar with Balance Transfer process but let us tell you more about it. Balance Transfer is a process by which you can transfer your mobile balance or talktime to another mobile number. We can easily perform Vodafone money transfer from one Vodafone mobile to another Vodafone mobile. Please note that you cannot transfer Vodafone mobile balance to other networks like Aircel, Idea, Docomo, Uninor etc. An important point to note is that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the sender and receiver mobile numbers are on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Vodafone USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone ?
Let us now tell you the process to transfer balance from Vodafone. This can be done by the Vodafone balance transfer USSD code. In the steps given below, we have mentioned the Vodafone Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow the steps given below for Balance Transfer in Vodafone :-
- Open your phone dialer and Dial *131*Amount*Phone Number#
- Example : Dial *131*30*8650581228# to transfer talktime of Rs.30 to Mobile Number 8650581228.
- That’s it! And your balance will be transferred to the desired number within seconds.
Also Read :
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, it costs a minimal amount to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- For using Balance transfer service the Vodafone user should be a Vodafone customer for at least 3 months.
- Remember that the only the main Account Balance can be transferred.
- Balance Transfer service is available only for Vodafone prepaid customers.
- Balance Transfer amount must be either of these : Rs. 5,10,20,30.
- You can do up to 5 balance transfers in a day.
Hope our article on Vodafone Balance Transfer trick is useful to you. If you liked our article on “How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone”, you can share it with your friends and family on Facebook & Google+.
Related Articles :